Practicing evidenced-based care ensures:
- Availability of a Peadiatric Surgeon round the Clock.
- Short time stays in Hospital.
- Evidence based practice.
- Unnecessary tests and procedures avoided.
- State of Art Equipment.
- Sophisticated Equipment Treatment at affordable cost.
- Most experienced Surgeon.
- Patients receive more consistent, more reliable care.
- Shorter lengths of stay in the hospital.
Perfect care is defined as timely, efficient, effective, patient-centered, equitable and safe.
The cornerstones of the Pursuing Perfect Care initiative at YERRA's SUPER SPECIALITY HOSPITAL are transformation and transparency. And it is through transformation and transparency that we continue to move forward towards achieving our vision of being the leader in improving child health.